Ramendra Sundar Smriti Pathagar
Vill+P.O. Jemo rajbati, kandi, Dist.: Murshidabad, Pin. - 742140
About The Library
The library was established by the local people in the year 1937. The land was donated by the heirs of Acharyya Ramendra Sundar Trivedy. The library was adopted by Govt. as a sponsored rural library in the year 1956 and as a town library in the year 1980. No of total books in the library as on 31.08.2011 are 16,679.
Name of the Librarian : Nilima Hembram / Jagannath Dutta
Telephone No : 03484-257404/9732859085(librarian)
How to reach the library :
By bus>Behrampur bus stand-Kandi bus stand-riksha
By train>Behrampur court station-Behrampur bus stand by riksha-Kandi bus stand-riksha
Lending facility in General Section, Children Section, Text Book Section
Career Guidance Section
Free Reading Room
Near by place of interest : Birth place of Acharyya Ramendra Sundar Trivedy at Jemo Rajbati, Pancha Shiva Mandir at Bagdanga , Rudra Dev Temple at Ruppur, Radha Ballav Jiu Mandir by Lala Babu at Kandi, Kali Temple at Kandi Kalibari Road, Kaleswar Shiva Mandir at Kalesrwar.
Any other relevant information : Two Manuscripts on a) Tantrasarr and b)Markendeya Puranam Have in library collection.